Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Social Media For Business - 3/8
Tuesday, March 8, 2011 from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM (CST)
You understand how social networks work. Now make social networks work for your business. In this advanced seminar, we will show you how to drive results through the three leading social networks: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. In two hours, you will learn how to:
• Increase the number of your fans, followers and connections.
• Drive more traffic to you website.
• Find and monitor online conversations about your business.
• Respond to customers’ questions quickly and effectively.
• Handle negative comments about your brand.
• Run promotions through social networks.
• Ultimately be seen as a leader in your industry.
So that we can jump right in together, you should have already registered accounts with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. You also should bring a wifi-equipped laptop and arrive 15 minutes early to make sure you can log on to our free network.
All of our seminars are designed and led by Tracy Samantha Schmidt, who also blogs about online marketing strategy at 435Digital.com. Previously, Tracy was the editorial director of ChicagoNow, the Tribune’s network of 350 blogs. She also taught several graduate-level classes on social media at DePaul University and has presented at conferences nationwide.
When & Where
435 Digital is a consulting group that specializes in social media strategy, SEO, web design and customized training sessions.
Our group is comprised of experts from across Tribune Company. For more information, please go to 435Digital.com.